Contact form

Name

Email *

Message *

Latest

Saturday, 18 October 2014

Shahrukh Khan on Alleged Rift with Karan Johar

Shahrukh Khan

Bollywood Badshah Shahrukh Khan and hot shot filmmaker Karan Johar’s friendship apparently seems have turned sour. The actor is at present busy gearing up for the release of his upcoming film ‘Happy New Year’. Shahrukh Khan revealed that all is well between him and Karan. But due to his busy schedule he is unable to spend time with him.
As per sources, Shahurkh Khan said, “I’m working at most times. You get to make friends during the time you are working. I have not worked with Karan (Johar) for the last two years, so I have not spent time with him. With Farah, I’m working from the last one and a half years, but before that, for two years, I didn’t spend time with her.”
Shah Rukh and Karan last worked together in 2012 film My Name Is Khan, which was a huge hit. However Shahrukh Khan after that was not seen in any of the filmamkers projects . He was even absent from KJO’s TV show Koffee With Karan. In fact it was SRK’s Frenemy Salman Khan who made a on the show.
Shahrukh Khan was not seen at any of Karan’s party and vice versa for almost two year. The growing bond with SalmanKhan and him being cast in KJo,s magnum opus Shuddhi aal tell us that apparently things are not fine between SRK and KJO .
  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Item Reviewed: Shahrukh Khan on Alleged Rift with Karan Johar Description: Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown
Scroll to Top